It is expected that all infant school children will wear school uniform. The agreed uniform consists of:
- Black/grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- White shirt, polo top or short sleeved T-shirt (no tops with straps)
- Burgundy/Maroon sweatshirts, jumper or cardigan
- Sensible black shoes or trainers (no flip-flops, platforms, boots or shoes with heels). Children should also wear socks or tights (Black or Grey)
- PE Kit – Children should have their PE Kit in school at all times. PE Kit consists of Burgundy/Maroon Shorts and a white T-Shirt (Preferably with the Wood End logo)
Sweatshirts, cardigans and selection of other items with the school logo can be bought from our uniform provider. We do hold a small stock of smaller sweatshirts in school. All other items are available from major stores and supermarkets at a very reasonable cost and the school sometimes has second hand items available.
We also expect children to have a pair of named wellies and some old clothes in school for our Forest School activities.
Year 2 children will be expected to bring a swimming costume/Shorts and a towel for their weekly swimming lesson. Swimming caps will be provided.
All clothes (including coats and plimsolls) should have the child’s name in so that misplaced items can be returned as quickly as possible.
WHERE TO BUY
Provider of School Uniform is Maisies in Wolverton. They hold a stock of embroidered uniform items in all sizes, sweatshirts, cardigans, T- shirts, PE kits, jackets, PE bags. They also hold stocks of all other uniform items, trousers, skirts, plimsolls, shorts etc.
Uniform can be purchased by:
- Visiting Maisies shop at 60-64 Church Street, Wolverton, MK12 5JW
- Visiting Maisies website, with free delivery to School – delivery to home comes with a P&P charge. NB: Book packs will be available from School only
Our uniform policy above is optional for Pre-School children however; it looks smart, is practical and solves the problems of what to wear for Pre-School!
We have a bottle green T-Shirt available that is for Pre-School children only to purchase – this is available from Maisies.
You may not wish your child to wear uniform whilst they attend Pre-School and this of course is perfectly fine. We would recommend you send them to Pre-School in comfortable clothes that you do not mind if they get messy or wet. We would also recommend sending in some old clothes for Forest School activities.
All children must have a pair of wellies in school.