‘Nurturing little acorns into sturdy oaks.’
- We create a culture of respect, care and responsibility in a restorative family atmosphere.
- We are approachable, inspire trust and are at the heart of our community.
- Our highly committed and skilled team puts the children at the centre of all we do and takes pride in their achievements.
Wood End provides a happy, secure and fun learning environment in partnership with parents and the wider community.
Our aims are to:
- Create a stimulating, challenging and relevant curriculum
- Develop a love and respect for the environment through our unique outdoor learning provision
- Develop each child’s academic and social skills for lifelong learning
- Encourage enthusiasm and develop lively, enquiring minds
- Promote confidence and belief to have a go, whilst building resilience
- Give children the opportunity to express their own opinions, and listen to and respect the views of others
- Celebrate diversity and challenge stereotyping