Wraparound Care at Wood End
We are happy to be able to offer before- and after-school care for children aged over 3.
Wide Awake Club
Early morning wrap-around care, ages 3+
Weekdays during term time, 8.00-8.45am
Breakfast food and fun activities
After school wrap-around care, ages 3+
Tue-Thu-Fri during term time, 3.00pm to either 4.00 or 5.00pm
Snack and fun activities
Mondays, 3.00pm to 4.00pm: Brazilian Soccer. Led by tutor from Brazilian Soccer School.
Wednesdays, 3.00pm to 4.00pm: Dance Club. Led by tutor from Motus Dance School.
We usually offer these activities to Years 1+2 initially in the Autumn Term, then after the Christmas break we open them up to Foundation children too. Both clubs are limited to 16 places.
PRE-BOOKING ESSENTIAL. We need to know how many children are attending wraparound care at least 24 hours in advance, so that we can arrange correct staffing. (We would need more adults per child for 2-year-olds, this is why we cannot offer the club to children under 3.)
You can book and pay using Parentmail.
- On the Parentmail app, there are three little lines at the top-left. Tapping this opens the menu.
- Tap ‘Accounts’
- Select the club you want
- Tap the dates you want
- Select whether you want one or two hours, and make payment
Please note, if it is under 24 hours before the session, Parentmail will not allow you to book.
PLEASE PAY PROMPTLY. The clubs need to operate on a ‘pay as you go’ basis, so please pay at the time of booking. If we allow debts to build up, then we will be running at a loss and we may not be able to keep the clubs open. If you owe more than £20 then your child will not be permitted to attend until you have paid.
|Rate||Cost||How to Pay|
|Wide Awake Club||£3.50 per session||Parentmail|
|Woody’s Club 3.00 – 4.00 pm||£3.50 per session||Parentmail|
|Woody’s Club 3.00 – 5.00 pm||£7 per session||Parentmail|
|Activity Clubs||£5 per half term||Parentmail|
If you have difficulty accessing Parentmail, we can accept other methods of payment, please enquire at the office.
For Activity Clubs only (not Wide Awake or Woody’s): If your child is eligible for Pupil Premium, your payment can be subsidised by half. If you are not PP but will struggle to find funds, please contact us in confidence.
- If you have pre-paid but your child is unable to attend on the day (24 hours or less before the session), unfortunately we cannot offer a refund.
- If you have pre-paid but you know your child will be unable to attend well in advance (48 hours or more before the session), you will be able to get a refund. Please contact the school office to arrange.
- If we need to cancel a session for any reason, we will contact you as soon as we make the decision. You will be able to get a refund. Please contact the school office to arrange.
- (Refunds only as we are unable to arrange credit.)